Must Carry Items in the Travel Kit

 Whenever I travel I make sure I carry at least some sort of journal/notebook (and pen!) to document what I do. I also take my Go Pro camera to record things visually too. I find that regardless of how incredible an experience of travel is, as time goes by my memory never fails to leave the majority of it behind.


Apart from this as per your requirement, you can consider packing these things in your travel list.

  1. 2-3 pairs of socks 
  2. 2 handkerchiefs
  3. Hair wax
  4. Face wash
  5. Beard trimmer and scissors
  6. Sachets of shampoo
  7. Shower gel
  8. Pocket deodorant
  9. Set of undergarments
  10. A sweater and thermals (in the winter season)
  11. An extra charger
  12. Fully charged power bank
  13. Wired earphones
  14. Cash in small denominations of 10, 20, and 50. I keep around 1000 Rs. In these denominations in my bag
  15. A steel chain and lock for security of luggage in trains.
  16. Hand sanitizer
  17. Paper soaps
  18. Paracetamol, antibiotics, pain killers, band-aids, bandages, Dettol, and some cotton.
  19. old newspaper
  20. A face towel
Apart from these make sure you save the offline map of the place. You can find some more travel-related tips here in this video 

🤓
I Hope these tips help you in your next Trip. Keep Travelling and Keep Exploring. Bon Voyage!

Comments